Our skilled team is here to get to know our clients, their products and their goals. Once we do, we provide full-service support, including market and trend analysis, inventory management, weekly POS reports and other insights to make our clients successful. Recruiting and retaining a permanent employed sales staff can be costly and in many cases risky too. This is why many manufacturers seek to outsource their sales force. TASG is a boutique agency of experienced associates that can connect, collaborate and easily manage remote working partnerships with you, our clients. TASG seeks out partnerships with quality companies whose products and services complement our existing networks in Stationery, Furniture, Pet, Automotive, Confection, Snacks, Consumer Electronics, Grocery, Department 99, etc…..
• Operate as the lead point of contact
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify and grow opportunities within our dealer network while collaborating to ensure growth attainment
• Manage the sales cycle from finding a new client to securing a signed contract
• Develop and analyze key weekly performance metrics that include POS, score card, in-stocks, forecast, historical data, traited vs. valid, on order, performance etc.
• Monitor store and domestic warehouse inventory and actively collaborate with team to recommend needed changes
• Assist sales managers with forecast recommendations
• Assist in new item development, packaging and product strategy development
• Communicate with overseas partners
• Assist with inventory flow plans